LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Long Time No See

Hi Everyone!

Here I am again. It's been a while since I've posted to the blog about my journey--things just get crazy from time to time. But I have a little extra of that right now, so I thought I would update you. :)

Starting weight: 242
Weight last post: 217.9
Weigh-in today: 206.4 (As of April 1, 2011)
3 week change: -11.5
Total loss on WW: -35.6
Total loss since Feb 2010: -47.6

It's good to get back on track. I just hope that I can keep it moving in the right direction over the next few weeks. If I keep it up, I should be able to get below 200 by May! If I can accomplish that it will be the BEST day of my life next two my wedding and the birth of my children!!

I'm still walking/jogging although not as much as I was before February. I think the weather has something to do with that--and busy schedules. But, I will be walking in a 5K this weekend (St. Charles Catholic Run for the Son) and I have a half marathon at the end of the month! Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment