LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Reboot 2012

Wow--has it really been over a year since I last updated this blog?!?! That tells you how long I've not been focused on this life change. Well, I'm deciding to change that NOW! Effective 10/22/2012 I make the choice and decision that I have to get back on track. So, here goes the difficult stuff.

Starting weight: 242
Weight last post: 205.8 (April 22, 2011)
Weigh-in today: 207.8 (As of October 19, 2012)
Total change: +2
Total loss on WW: -34.2
Total loss since Feb 2010: -46.2

Facing this post is what will make me stick to this decision again. I actually got down to 192 at some point over the last year, and I'm up two pounds from 18 months ago.

The positive: I'm only up 2 pounds in 18 months when it EASILY could have been 10 times that. The negative: I'M UP 2 POUNDS!!

Ok, so yesterday was the first day that I tracked EVERYTHING I ate and my activity (still jogging/walking). So I'm calling that Day 1. Into Day 2, I'm doing well and have high hopes for the remainder of the day.

I have to take this one day at a time, and I will. I will do this again! I will make this change! I will be 155 pounds!

Newest Goal: Under 200 by Thanksgiving!
Challenges: Busy schedules with family and queen stuff (I'll post another blog about queen stuff!)
Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment