LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Non-Scale Victories (NSVs)

I have to celebrate my non-scale victories from yesterday! While at work yesterday, my colleagues decided to order from a local seafood restaurant. It would have been so easy to put in an order for fried seafood or a large lunch. However, I decided to stick with my smart ones pizza and lemonade!

Then, after the frustrating day was over, my son's box of World's Finest Chocolate was staring me in the face--milk chocolate, dark chocolate almonds, crisp, and caramel bars. I wanted to eat one so badly--however, I put all of the information in my Weight Watchers calculator and found that each bar would be 9-10 points--NOT worth it.

With all of that, I was able to end my day after supper with 7 points left for the day, so I treated myself to the remainder of the pint of Moo-llenium Crunch ice cream, by Blue Bell! YAY ME!! I ended the day 2 points over, but I had weeklies to cover it and I felt good!

This morning I've gotten in an hour walk--4.3 miles!

Tonight, I have plans with my dear hubby for an "us" night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment