LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weigh-in Week 3

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything...1 week I guess.

Over the last week, I could say that I did fairly well. At least in some respects. I didn't get as much activity in as I would have liked. I walked on Tuesday using my treadmill. Then, due to other activities, I wasn't able to walk again until yesterday. But, that was a HUGE walk--I completed 10.28 miles in 2 hours, 28 minutes, and 37 seconds.

Eating-wise I had a lot of temptation I had to resist. The week started out ok--for three days I stuck to my points and had a few left at the end of the day to treat myself. I didn't go eat out for work and we cooked some meals (one of our favorites is Vegetable Beef Soup). Wednesday night, I had 7-8 points left after supper and the scout meeting, so I treated myself to a sonic blast! :) Then the end of the week took some struggle. Friday I had chicken enchiladas which were higher in point value than I had hoped. Saturday, I ate the entire lunch the scouts provided which included a roast beef sandwich with cheese, a bag of Lays potato chips, and a chocolate chip cookie--a total of 20 points!! It didn't leave me much for supper that night. We ate at my sister-in-laws who cooked spaghetti. That took the remainder of my points. That evening, there was birthday cake for my mother-in-law--I did not eat a slice, at all!!! That was a big temptation too. Then yesterday, I was invited to a Court of Honor with some of the best food around. I stayed away from the twice-baked mashed potatoes (so awesome if you've ever had them). And I avoided the cake again!

So, where did I end up?

Starting weight: 242
Weight last week: 214.8
Weigh-in today: 209.8
1 week change: -5.0
Total loss on WW: -32.2
Total loss since Feb 2010: -44.2

So, a 5 pound loss! Sounds great, but I'm a little worried. I'm hoping its not an error with the scale--I tried weighing myself 10-15 times because every time the scale gave a different weight. It wasn't until the last three weigh-ins that I finally got the weight above. I have an average of 4 pounds a week if I look at just the last two weeks--it's about 3 over 3 weeks. I just hope I'm not going too fast.

So this week, my goal is to lose, obviously, but also to work out more. I'm hoping to get at least 4 walks in this week. I also need to start some type of plan for strength training and toning. I keep saying it--one day I'm going to actually do it.

Thanks for staying with me on this journey. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment