LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in

This is my second weigh-in since I started this blog.

Starting weight: 242
Weight last week: 217.9
Weigh-in today: 214.8
1 week change: -3.1
Total loss on WW: -27.2
Total loss since Feb 2010: -39.2

I also took my measurements today--the last time I took them was Jun 7.

I lost 3 inches in my bust--down to 46"
I lost 3.5 inches in my waist--down to 39.5"
I lost 2.5 inches in my hips--down to 48.5"
For a total loss of 9 inches in 7 months!!! Yippee!!

I'm so excited. 3.1 is a lot to lose in one week, however, with the poor weeks just ahead of this, focusing back on my points allowance and making better choices helped me to make this jump. I don't expect this type of loss each week, but this is motivation to keep going.

I used a lot of my weekly points and didn't track a few things because I didn't know how (like the strawberry margarita at Outback the other night), but I didn't blow it. I also earned 26 activity points throughout the week (14 of them came from yesterday's nine mile trek for 2 hrs, 21 mins. :)

My goal for this week is to have activity points throughout the week (not just the weekend) and to have more of a routine. I need to sit down with my calendar and try to figure out the best way to get it in. I also need to find some type of strengthening and muscle toning to add to the aerobics of walking/jogging. I think I'm going to have to start waking up earlier (UGH!!) to do some of this since it's still getting dark early--can't Daylight Savings Time hurry up already?!?

So, pretty good week. Now to concentrate on this upcoming week. Going to try to make meal plans for the week to stay within my daily points range, which dropped to 33 today!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment