LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oops!

Well, today I've fallen off the wagon! For the first time in over a month, I BLEW my points and didn't track anything for supper. I think I've been sliding towards this all week.

I ordered two pizzas--one pepperoni, one supreme-- along with cheesesticks and buffalo wings! It was not pretty tonight.

I did walk for 30 min just before I ate supper.

BUT--the great thing about changing to a new lifestyle is that I know tomorrow is a new day. I'll be able to walk tomorrow, and plan to, although I hope it's not on the treadmill. We have a few plans for the weekend AND it's superbowl weekend. I'm hoping I can push myself hard this weekend to still see a loss on Monday, but will know what I need to work on if the scale goes the other way.

I said I would report success and failures--so here I am. On to a better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Dont' stress yourself about it. You can acknowledge that you didn't meet your personal goal but don't let it destroy you. Tomorrrow and Saturday, just go with your normal diet. I'd give yourself some slack for any Super Bowl parties you attend, though.

    The way I handle it on days I know big eat/drink events are happening is to "bank" my calories. Truthfully, the concept is BS in the physical sense. But in the psychological sense it works because it helps you "stay the course".

    Remember, you're still doing a GREAT job!

    Jen Sabatier

    ReplyDelete