LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in #6

Starting weight: 242
Weight last week: 211.7
Weigh-in today: 213.8
1 week change: +2.1
Total loss on WW: -28.2
Total loss since Feb 2010: -40.1

I gained again. This is a little frustrating although if I truly analyze this last week, I expected this.

My food choices were poor much of the week. I was a nervous eater on Wednesday and Thursday of last week. The weekend proved to be poor eating choices also with the race approaching. I had an AWESOME work out yesterday (see my Rock-n-Roll post) but that didn't offset the amount of calories I had consumed this week.

So I know what I need to do this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get back on track this week and lose next Monday.

Until then, healthy eating...

1 comment:

  1. Your attitude is the best one you could possibly have. It's not easy to stay on track and sometimes we derail. But so long as you keep trying you'll be fine.

    The reality is life isn't straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete